Test Specialist / Test Consultant / Infrastructure / Applications / Scripts / Strategy
My client is looking for an experienced customer facing Test Specialist that can carry out general testing activities on application or infrastructure projects, programs or services to supply stakeholders with required data to make informed decisions around progress to the next development stage or release. Understands a given requirement and able to create test conditions and design test cases, test scripts and supporting data in response to that requirement. Executes test cases and records, analyzes and reports on test activities and results in order to identify test incidents and risks. Supports test incident resolution. Usually works under the direction of a senior colleague or project manager.
- Creation of test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements.
- Execution of test cases and the recording of test results in accordance with established test plan(s).
* Test results checking and reporting.
* Test Incident (Defect) logging and support.
* Collection of testing related measurements and metrics.
Key Performance Indicators
- Produces test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
- Produces test documents that are precise, clear and unambiguous.
* Ensures that all test activities are logged and that an up to date audit trail is available.
* Works in an organized and methodical way.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.