|Job Title:||Test Specialist - Security Cleared|
|Start Date:||June 2018|
|Duration:||5 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Test Specialist - Security Cleared
My global IT outsourcing client are undergoing an exciting phase of growth and are now looking for a Security Cleared Tester to provide testing advice & delivery and be accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organise test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate will need to hold Security Clearance to SC level prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Event Manager x3 - DV Cleared
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Security Engineer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
Information Security Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate