|Job Title:||Test Manager (Mobile Applications) - Banking|
|Location:||Durham, County Durham|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Test Manager (Mobile Applications) - Banking
An permanent position has arisen working for a leading independent testing company on site at their client (Banking industry) for an experienced Test Manager with experience in testing mobile applications.
Due to continued growth, my Client are looking for a Test Manager who is comfortable with working alongside their clients to achieve their business goals.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced Mobile Apps Test Manager, with experience in managing testing with mobile apps/digital transformations
- Strong Stakeholder management skills and working with offshore teams
- Extensive experience in testing and as a Test Manager
- Financial Services/Banking background
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Structured and organised approach to work across your team and wider project#
- Proactive approach
- Understanding of testing methodologies including V-Model / Waterfall / Agile
- Keen to learn and develop
If successful you will need to go through Financial Services security clearing before starting.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please apply on line!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour