|Job Title:||Test Lead (Security cleared) - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Test Lead (Security cleared) - Contract - Berkshire
Leading defence industry IT Service Provider require a skilled Test Lead on an ongoing contract basis.
Please note: A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
This Role requires an experienced Senior Tester to deliver application integration and System Testing automation. The automation framework will enable improvement to speed of delivery and the quality of implementations.
Working closely with Solution Owners and other technical delivery team members, the successful candidate will use their wealth of testing experience to write and execute automated test scripts, undertake defect management and reporting as required.
The candidate will be required to have extensive current delivery experience using SOAP UI together with continuous integration methodology and tools such as Jenkins. The candidate will use test management tooling such as Silk Test Central and Jira.
Due to the requirements of the current phase of the project the successful applicant will be able to start with strong SOAP UI and XML Skills.
Experience in writing and Automation of Soap UI scripts Dev Ops experience beneficial.
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Extensive testing experience in applications development, Applications integration and Overall System Testing covering all stages of the engineering delivery lifecycle.
- Manual / Automated Regression Testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing;
- Demonstrable Delivery of Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in Soap UI, Selenium WebDriver (either Java or .Net) PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen
- Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Experience of test tooling including GUI, Load, Security and unit test frameworks
- Business application migration testing;
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.