Test Lead - Security Cleared
Our client, a global IT Outsourcing company, are undergoing an exciting phase of growth driven by some significant business wins. With that said they are looking for an experienced Test Lead to build, integration and System Testing using automation techniques.
Working closely with Solution Owners and other Infrastructure technical delivery team members, the successful candidate will use their wealth of testing experience to take the lead in planning test schedules, writing and execution of manual and automated test scripts , defect management and reporting as required.
The candidate will ideally have delivery experience in virtualised server Infrastructure and associated software such as Windows 2016, VMware, Hyper-V, and EXSi together with Firewall configuration and continuous integration methodologies with tools such as Jenkins. Ideally the Test Lead will have experience in integrating and testing applications, external interfaces and network management functionality such as SCOM and SCCM.
* Reviewing Requirements and Design Documents to determine the scope of testing.
* Produce Test Plans, scoping the testing to be performed.
* Create Test Scripts, to implement that Test Plan.
* Run/evidence such scripts, raising defects as necessary.
* Produce Test Reports, summarising the testing performed and results.
* Participate in informal and formal reviews of the above.
* Support demonstrations and trials (in-house and on site).
Skill set Required:
- Ability to work in a team environment
* Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
* Demonstrable experience in leading Test approaches and influencing stakeholders
* Manual / Automated Regression Testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing;
* Demonstrable Delivery of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
* Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen
* Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
* Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
This role requires that the candidate have at least SC clearance level with the potential to obtain Developed Vetting in the future
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.