6 Months +
Our client, a global IT outsourcing company, is looking for a Test lead to lead the Infrastructure and Application team, focusing on integration and System Testing automation. The automation framework will enable digital strategy through improving the speed of delivery and the quality of implementations. Working closely with the Test Project Manager, Solution Owner and other technical delivery team members, the successful candidate will use their wealth of testing experience to take the lead in writing and updating test plans, writing and execution of the automated test scripts and defect management and reporting as required.
The Test Lead will be required to have extensive current delivery experience using SOAP UI together with continuous integration methodology and tools such as Jenkins. The candidate shall, as current working practise, use test management tooling such as Silk Test Central and Jira
Projects will be executed with agile principles with a focus on delivering minimum viable product as quickly as possible and delivering incremental value through its lifecycle.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Extensive testing experience in applications development, Applications integration and Overall System Testing covering all stages of the engineering delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience in leading Test approaches and influencing stakeholders
- Manual / Automated Regression Testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing;
- Demonstrable Delivery of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in Soap UI, Selenium WebDriver (either Java or .Net) PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen
- Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Experience of test tooling including GUI, Load, Security and unit test frameworks
- Business application migration testing;
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Test Automation Developer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead
Java Software Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
System/Full Stack Developer - DevOps/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin (north)
Location: Dublin North, Dublin