|Job Title:||Test Engineer - Security Cleared|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Test Engineer - Security Cleared
My client has a vacancies for Security cleared Test Engineer for an initial contract until Apr 2019. The Test Engineer will be required primarily to have a technical knowledge of testing Microsoft office productivity and server patches, its delivery systems and Sophus supporting anti-virus products. The Test Engineer will be proficient in delivery within highly secure environment
The test engineer should have experience in the testing of solutions which require time critical implementation and be capable of articulating testing approaches and associated risks and issues under mandated urgent requests.
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
- Ability to effectively work within a team with other project members and stakeholders
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Test experience in regular patch and release testing services using MS WSUS systems
- Demonstrable Test experience in test environment server Infrastructure,
- Demonstrable Test Experience in Secure solutions
- Manual / Automated Regression Testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing;
- Delivery of Test scripts, Execution, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
Due to the nature of the work, candidates will need to be security cleared to DV level prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.