Experience of MVNO solutions that use the Operator network, MVNE or MVNA solutions along with services carried on 3G & 4G networks to include voice, data and Value added services (SMS, MMS). Up to date understanding of the LTE network for voice and data services. Great opportunity to be involved with ambitious growth plans within the MVNO and mobile network space and be part of a team delivering solutions into an operational environment.
Reporting to the Head of Test and Integration (directly or indirectly), you will be part of a team responsible for the integration and validation of MVNO solutions on a 3G and 4G network for Voice, Data and Value Added Services. Work closely with the design, project management and MVNO account teams you will be customer focused in the planning and delivery of solutions to wholesale customers.
- Responsible for the production and management of test documentation for the MVNO solutions and elements under your stewardship.
- Responsible for the service validation of new or changes to existing MVNO solutions within the test network.
- For the solutions under your ownership be responsible for the delivery of innovative on time and cost effective test solutions that deliver confidence in the MVNO solution yet protect existing services.
- Support, with the project management functions, the production and management of robust and cost efficient delivery plans to ensure that capabilities are delivered to requirements and to time.
- Manage all defects and test issues associated with an MVNO test program ensuring they are recorded, escalated, rectified and tested.
- Be a key escalation point for operational issues and co-ordinate partners, customers and internal teams to formulate action plans to resolve technical test and operational issues to the MVNO service.
If this is of interest, please call or send your CV to Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.