Test Engineer - MVNO - Contract - 3 months - Berkshire
- Knowledge of the services carried on 3G and 4G networks to include voice, data and value added services
- Up-to-date understanding of the LTE network for voice and data services
- Good understanding of MVNO solutions that use the operator network, MVNE or MVNA solution
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Test Engineer, focusing on MVNO projects, to join their team for an initial 3 month basis.
Reporting to the Head of Test and Integration, you will be part of a team responsible for the integration and validation of MVNO solutions on the 3G and 4G network for Voice, Data and Value Added Services.
You will be working closely with the design, project management and MVNO account teams and will be customer focused in the planning and delivery of solutions to Wholesale customers.
You will be expected to develop and produce the project artefacts associated with service validation for each MVNO requiring test.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for the service validation of new or changes to existing MVNO solutions within the test network
- Producing and managing test documentation for the MVNO solutions and elements under stewardship
- Delivering innovative on-time and cost effective test solutions that deliver confidence in the MVNO solution, yet protecting existing services
- Supporting the production and management of robust and cost efficient delivery plans to ensure that capabilities are delivered to requirements and on-time
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.