The Job: Automated Test Engineer
Location: Hybrid role home based with 2 days in the Cardiff office
Salary: Very competitive basic + benefits + training
We are currently looking for an experienced Automated Testing Engineer for a leading global multiplatform communications company, a brand that has been with us for a 100 years.
Playing a pivotal role as the Test Engineer you will be focusing on testing visual and service for world-class online products based systems used by millions creating billions of rows of data per day.
The team you will be a part of is the data visualisation team whom analyses customer's behaviours. With this data gathered it enables our client's customers to receive a more personalised experience and enables them to understand the customer's wants and to produce new products and product improvements.
- Knowledge of testing automation suites such as Cypress, Selenium, Playwright, Jest
- Experience of testing products with large amounts of data
- Experience in API testing tools like Postman or SOAPUI
- Experience of cloud computing (AWS)
- Version control systems such as git
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment methodologies
- Experience working within a multi-site team or department
- Experience of writing unit tests
- Experience of performance testing
Training and career development:
Our client has an established in-house training academy, where the training is unrivalled for a Test Engineer as you will be given access to a wide range of internal and external courses and certifications enabling you to have a clear career path within the company.
As well as flexible 35 hour working week working from home with two days in the office you will also be given dedicated learning time alongside your role.
To find out more about the role please send through your CV or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.