|Job Title:||Temporary Legal Administrator / Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Vickie Ewins|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Temporary role - Available Immediately
On-going with potential to go permanent for the right candidate
Do you possess exceptional Minute Taking skills?
Are you highly organised and confident in your own note taking?
Do have proven administration skills
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to take accurate Board Meeting Minutes for a fast paced business near Reading. You will need to be a car owner / driver due to the location.
The role will provide project support, administration and secretariat duties to the Legal & Compliance Team and where required Governance meetings.
- Managing project administration
- Producing minutes
- Preparing reports & presentations;
- Provide administrative support for the legal team
- Supporting the Company Secretarial function.
Key Skills & Experience
- Exceptional Minute Taking Skills - Essential
- Experienced Administrator, with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent I.T. and database skill (MS Office, MS Project, etc.) and advanced Excel skills
- Flexible Team working
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.