Telecoms Project Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Telecoms Project Manager to join one of the leading Telecoms companies.
The purpose of the role will be to support the Infrastructure Asset Management Team to ensure projects are managed in accordance with cost, performance and quality objectives.
- Report on finance CAPEX and OPEX spend and forecasting and develop cost reduction strategies
- Manage projects in accordance with companies Delivery Way processes
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvements and drive through initiatives
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to
- Update process, guidance documents and contract scope of works and communicate to suppliers and in-house teams
- Monitor 3rd party SLA performance and instigate recovery plans
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action on behalf of the team
- Support the NTQ Project Managers to manage the delivery by their suppliers of alternative site designs, replacement site coverage, major equipment moves and decommissioning activities
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
- Project and Contract Management experience
- Experience of budget management
- An understanding of continuous improvement and how to drive initiatives to implement change
- Ability to communicate on many levels and build positive relationships and to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
- Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works
- An interest in external market factors and industry developments. A proven track record of bringing the outside in to your organisation and using this to drive improvements
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.