I have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Mobile Telecoms Hardware and Devices Portfolio Manager with a Global remit on a permanent basis. This is a permanent role and has the option of being based in either Berkshire or London.
As the Hardware and Devices Portfolio Manager you will come from a mobile telecoms background and you will use your knowledge of the products and market to bring onboard emerging products, trends and new hardware to the group. You will in turn use this to increase overall customer engagement through bundles of hardware and services.
You role will involve;
- Promoting and developing the group devices and hardware portfolio
- Ensure the portfolio capabilities and roadmaps remain competitive and disruptive
- This is a key role reporting to the Director of Digital Products and services and you will be accountable for leading the devices and hardware portfolio management.
- Develop and deliver the strategies for emerging hardware trends.
- This role has a high exposure across the industry and the global business and requires an experienced negotiator and communicator to lead the teams across the group.
We are looking for;
- An experienced leader with multi- country experience of driving a hardware and devices portfolio within the mobile telecommunications industry.
- You will have the ability to turn strategy into reality and inspire people at a senior level across the business, the wider group and key external partners.
- Proven experience of defining and delivering an outstanding future proof hardware portfolio to achieve ambitious growth targets and remain customer centric.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.