Telco solution architect - Contract - Swords/Dublin
- Telco solution architect required to be responsible for the Management, Design, Implementation, Test and Deployment of all MVNO Changes, Defect Fixes and Service Improvements for Telco systems.
- Must also provide consultative support for the customer as required for the development and delivery of changes and new solutions.
- Support third parties to integrate seamlessly with all new changes introduced Work in partnership with Operations teams to integrate change to BAU Consult capacity manager with all customer propositions to ensure platform supportability well into the future.
- An experienced Solution Architect with a background working within mobile telecoms, ideally with a particular focus on:
- MVNO / MVNO integration
- Intelligent Networks / Prepay charging
- Telco operations knowledge of circuit core, packet core (data), Voicemail, SMSC, MMSC
- Ericsson charging system knowledge and Billing experience would be ideal but not essential. Other charging systems experience would be beneficial also.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Security Cleared - Contract - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Solution Designer - Integration Services/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contract Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Senior Application Developer - Contract Role - London
Location: London, England