|Job Title:||Telco Site Design Engineer - CAD / Rooftop / Greenfield|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Telco Site Design Engineer - CAD / Rooftop / Greenfield
Flexible location, but required to be in Reading based offices through occasionally
Major mobile infrastructure services company are hiring within their engineering team, and are looking for a Design Engineering with Telco site/passive infrastructure/product enclosure experience.
This is a great opportunity for a Site Design Engineer with CAD expertise, and the ability to act as a design authority into ADCs to join, and play a key role in their team. You should therefore have some knowledge of site infrastructure, hardware designs, with a background in vetting site designs
- Design specialist ideally in telco site design, but will consider candidates with a background in electrical/structural/civil
- Background using CAD to produce designs
- Knowledge of telco ADC's with experience governing/approving designs
- Experience producing design guidance documentation to articulate specifications and best-practice to design suppliers
- Ability to be the technical input on existing or proposed design methodologies
- Experience reviewing and answering technical queries from suppliers/stakeholders from a design perspective
- Assisting auditing design compliance/performance
- Maintaining radio and hardware areas of design manual
- Experience within telecommunications is preferred
This role is the perfect opportunity if you want to work closer to the operator for a major telco infrastructure company, where you can expand on your Site Design or Site/Construction experience.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.