|Job Title:||Technology Insight Strategy Analyst - OTT Video, TV, VoD, Voice|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Work for the world's largest broadband communications company and join a high performing Technology Strategy team that operates at the heart of this global group throughout Europe.
This key function provides rigorous, structured, well-articulated analysis to senior stakeholders in Technology, Finance, Product and Mergers & Acquisitions regarding Entertainment, Connectivity and B2B platforms across IT and Network groups throughout Europe.
This is a high profile role reporting into the Director of Technology Consulting & Insight, which is in the Technology Assessments and Economics Team.
This role will offer you significant exposure across the organisation, as you will become part of a virtual team answering some of the most complex technical and economic questions, this will give you the opportunity to deliver to senior stakeholders, including our CTO and country Managing Directors.
An insight into some of the responsibilities you will be accountable for:
- Providing teams within Technology and the wider Technology & Innovations group with insight into likely demands placed on platforms and networks to enable platform and technology deployment to be right-sized to accommodate likely demand.
- On-going analysis of the E2E unit cost economics and TCO for these services and becoming a subject matter expert during the lifecycle of a project regarding its underlying unit economics. This will require day to day engagement with Procurement, technical Architecture and Finance stakeholders.
- Encouraged and supported in your use of tools such as R, Python and Matlab for modelling of large datasets and application of machine learning and neural network techniques.
- Support Technology teams in technology specific or T&I wide strategy analysis by providing a techno-economic modelling capability and managing individual business cases as needed.
- Provide capacity models and guidance for new B2B & B2C products & services into Technology & Innovation teams leveraging and analysis and working with E2E architects.
- A consultancy background with experience in a Telecoms or networking environment with a broad overall understanding of the technologies and platforms (some or all of OTT Video, TV, VoD, Voice, Broadband, WiFi).
- R, Python, SQL and C+ development experience desirable
- High aptitude for manipulating and processing large datasets using Databases/Code/ETL applications, and has at least experimented with machine learning and neural network platforms.
- Experience of rapidly acquiring detailed knowledge regarding new products and detailed technical architectures
- Good data visualisation skills, including the development of clear, well-formatted excel based models
Great salary on offer plus the following benefits:
Buy & Sell holiday Scheme
Plus much more!
For all the finer details please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
IT SUPPORT ANALYST - 1st & 2nd Line
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum
Lead Cloud Transformation Architect
Location: South East England, England
Salary: Market rates