|Job Title:||Technical Systems Product Owner/Outsystems/AWS Cloud|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Technical Systems Product Owner
Remote, with occasional travel
We are looking for a Technical Systems Product Owner, specialising in Outsystems and with experience of AWS Cloud Hosting to work in a fast-paced environment delivering key software releases to our product.
The Technical Systems Product Owner will involve working in an Agile way, engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders to provide advice and guidance as well as using your expertise to support any technological roadmaps. You will be willing to act in both a consultative and hand-on capacity and be willing to share knowledge and mentor others as appropriate.
We are looking for a Technical Systems Product Owner with:
- Extensive Outsystems knowledge including its functionality and how it interacts and integrates with other systems
- A strong understanding of AWS Hosting environments including Cognos and API interfaces
- A strong understanding of the full development lifecycle, especially release and implementation
- Experience of acting in a Product Owner capacity in an Agile team be highly advantageous.
- An understanding of Worldline card payments and AEB software would be highly advantageous.
To apply for the Technical Systems Product Owner please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant
Oracle Cloud Principal Consultant (Finance)
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland