|Job Title:||Technical Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Technical Support Analyst for a company with a fantastic office and working environment who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
The Technical Support Analyst will provide effective and efficient 1st & 2nd technical line support to internal customers and support the Service Delivery Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Technical Support Analyst include:
- Provide end user support and technical issue resolution for our Technology services, which includes end-user devices, infrastructure services, local and wide area networking, business applications, cloud hosted services, mobile devices, cyber security and other technologies as required.
- Ensures the Technology department meets the agreed services levels
- Follows our Technology processes and actively contributes to the knowledgebase for Technology use and for internal customers' self service
- Help co-ordination of Major Incidents and provides communication to relevant stakeholders
The successful Technical Support Analyst will have:
- ITIL Foundation Certification or equivalent experience required
- Experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support to end users across an enterprise environment
- Must be able to triage issues and escalate quickly when appropriate.
- Inter-Personal, self-starter, adaptable, flexible, team player who takes ownership
- Demonstrated ability to interact with users to evaluate and solve problems and experience working across all areas of Technology to support a 24x7 environment
- Highly organised with strong time management and planning skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build and influence key relationships within the business
- Have a passion for self-development and to proactively improve knowledge and learn from experiences
- Respond to client complaints/incidents quickly and confidently to ensure excellent satisfaction is achieved
- Be able to quickly build a rapport with people and develop strong relationships and have great listening skills
- A confident, positive and outgoing person with natural enthusiasm and the ability to be assertive when required
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills across multiple stakeholder groups
To apply for the Technical Support Analyst please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: West Midlands, England
Deskside Support Engineer
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland
Business Data Analyst
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Help Desk Specialist
Location: Berkshire, England