|Job Title:||Technical Strategy & Architecture Manager - Data Centres|
|REF:||CC - SA_1538652758|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Casey|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Head of Technical Strategy & Architecture - Data Centre
Project People are currently working with a Global Telecommunications company based in Hampshire that are seeking a Head of Technical Strategy & Architecture to join their Technical Site Strategy, Engineering & Build function as they continue to expand their network across the UK and Europe.
What is the job?
As a Head of Strategy & Architecture you will be accountable for engaging with key stakeholders to develop and evolve the regional (and local) Technical Site power, space and cooling infrastructure strategy, architectures, policies and technology roadmaps for technical sites.
We are looking for someone that will work effectively with people to develop data site strategy products and ensure that the business stakeholder, operational and financial requirements are met accordingly.
- Manage the relationships to evolve both the regional and local technical site strategies, architecture and roadmaps that meets the needs of the business
- Maintain macro environmental, supplier and industry awareness to inform strategy formulation mapping and maintaining the global current state view of the regional technical site capabilities
- Produce and continually evolve the regional technical site strategy, architectures and policies to ensure that they has the supporting critical site infrastructure in place to support the business demands
- Identify, evaluate and select technical site power, cooling and site infrastructure suppliers and technologies that allows global leverage to the technical performance, operational and financial benefits
- Produce and maintain regional technical site roadmaps and high level plans that are employed to drive the evolution of data centre technical site capabilities to realise the business benefits
Knowledge & Experience
- Specific experience within a technical role air conditioning, electric and/or power plants/infrastructure.
- Significant experience in engineering / architecture gained within a large commercial environment
- Deep understanding and experience of relevant technologies and systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple locations
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
- Experience of analysing, assessing and resolving complex technology requirements, problems and issues
- Demonstrate strong influencing and persuading skills, encourage colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements and best practice
If you have the required skills for this position, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Strategy & Architecture Manager (Data Centre)
Location: Hampshire, England
Senior Data Centre Strategy Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
OSS TECH LEAD - (DATA ARCHITECTURE DELIVERY & ASSURANCE)
Location: Berkshire, England
Real Estate Property Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Onsite Operation Specialist
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: competitive market rate