|Job Title:||Technical Service Engineer (Help Desk / Microsoft / Apple)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Technical Service Engineer (Help Desk / Microsoft / Apple) - Contract - London.
A global IT services company is searching for a Technical Service Engineer to join their team working for a customer in the utilities industry based in London.
- As a Technical Service Engineer, with expert knowledge of Microsoft and Apple products, you will be providing technical IT help desk support to a large sized user base. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise, supporting printers, scanners, mobile devices and all other end-user devices, as well as, maintaining, installing, upgrading, modifying, integrating, customising and administering user laptops and desktop pc's.
Skills and Experience Required:
- CCA/Jamf Certified Administrator on Jamf Pro & Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge and experience of the following: Active Directory (Add/Remove & Edit Users), Google Apps, Office 365.
- Administration and maintenance of Cloud based services.
- Support of mobile devices (Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Experience of working within a fast paced BAU environment.
- Software and hardware issues, on Apple MacOS, iOS and Windows devices.
- Experience in high volume ticket environment, as well as knowledge of Jira or Service Now ticketing systems.
- Desirable - Utilities/Commodities/Energy sector experience.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.