I have a number of great positions open for Technical Service Engineers with 1st and 2nd line background focused on Meraki for Routers/Switches/Access Points and associated DSL/FTTC & 4G links, to come on-board and work for a market leading Global IT company based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. This will be an initial 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
This will be a shift position working a 4 on - 4 off rota on a 12 hour shift transitioning at 07:00 and 19:00. This is essential to achieve the 4 Hour SLA that the contract demands with the case volumes experienced.
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests.
Provision of 1st line support for incidents with 2nd line capabilities.
Escalation for technical issues will be into 3rd line.
This will be focused on the Meraki Product set for Routers/Switches/Access Points, and associated DSL/FTTC & 4G WAN links.
Responsibilities and key experience:
Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
* Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
* Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
* Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are 'beyond them' and escalates so they can be resolved.
* Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
* Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
* Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
*SC Cleared Lead Service Architect.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure Virtualisation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Service Delivery Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
SC Cleared* Lead Strategy Service Architect (ITIL)
Location: London, England
IT Service Desk Member - Swords
Location: Dublin North, Dublin