Technical Security Architect /Consultant
We are currently recruiting for Technical Security Architect for a leading telecom company based in Reading. As architect you are accountable for the technical design and deliver of security solutions within the organization and hybrid cloud networks, defining security architecture and requirements for systems and application to ensure that products, projects and programmes are secure by design.
Experience should include use of and maturing security controls, particularly in the following areas:
- Development of service-oriented architectures and designs for cloud-based services.
- Identify potential risks/threats during design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new services, applications and technologies.
- assessment, development, implementation, optimisation, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes to enable effective transfer of a solution into operations (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, API security, identity and access management (IAM), privileged access management (PAM), network security) within SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS cloud environments.
- Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management - infrastructure as code (Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc).
- Container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes Engine/AKS/OpenShift and their secure deployment and management to enable secure delivery via a CI/CD pipeline.
- Tools for container integrity and security, such a Twist Lock/Azure Security Centre.
- Cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Microsoft Azure AD, Microsoft Azure Security solutions and broader areas of Microsoft Windows Security, M365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security.
- Experience with common security management frameworks, such as NIST, PCI, GDPR, ISO Series OWASP, ITIL, the ISF Standards of Good Practice (SoGP) and ISACA's Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
- Security and architecture certifications are desirable, such as CISSP, CISM, CCSK, TOGAF, SABSA
* Provide technical leadership to internal business and technology domains, system integration partners and suppliers, ensuring the component architecture and solution design meets the domain architecture and business outcomes.
* Produce and oversee the production and approval of component architecture, patterns and standards, high-level designs, low-level designs, test strategies, cases and plans, deployment guidelines and the transfer of solutions into operations.
* Work alongside cross-functional delivery teams including partners and vendors to support delivery throughout the delivery lifecycle and ensure solutions are delivered into production on time and meet the operational acceptance criteria.
* Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
* Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
* Ensure that there is effective capacity and performance management in place for the solutions assigned to you and ensure that the solution is incorporated into the 18-month technical and budget roadmap for our domain.
If interested, please do drop your CV to email@example.com or refer your friend who would be interested in the role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Information Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Application Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Network Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland