|Job Title:||Technical Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great role working for a leading brand within telecoms. The role will involve providing technical leadership and governance across technical domains and partners, ensuring adherence to the companies architecture, security policies and standards, technical and business objectives.
What the role will be doing:
- Provide technical leadership to internal business and technology domains, system integration partners and suppliers, ensuring the component architecture and solution design meets the domain architecture and business outcomes.
- Produce and oversee the production and approval of component architecture, patterns and standards, high-level designs, low-level designs, test strategies, cases and plans, deployment guidelines and the transfer of solutions into operations.
- Work alongside cross-functional delivery teams including partners and vendors to support delivery throughout the delivery lifecycle and ensure solutions are delivered into production on time and meet the operational acceptance criteria.
- Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem-solving leadership and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for security architecture, design and delivery.
Experience should include use of and maturing security controls, particularly in the following areas:
- Development of service-oriented architectures and designs for cloud-based services.
- Identify potential risks/threats during design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new services, applications and technologies.
- Assessment, development, implementation, optimisation, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes to enable effective transfer of a solution into operations (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, API security, identity and access management (IAM), privileged access management (PAM), network security) within SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS cloud environments.
- Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management - infrastructure as code (Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc).
- Container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes Engine/AKS/OpenShift and their secure deployment and management to enable secure delivery via a CI/CD pipeline.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Application Security Lead
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Customers Solutions Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Cert Consultant -Incident /SOC
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Wireless Site Design Engineer
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Senior IT System Administrator
Location: London, England