|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kelly|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Technical Project Manager
Start Date: October 2019
Duration: 12 Months with options to extend for 2 x 6 months
Security clearance: DV
Day Rate: £450 - 500
Submission Date: 19/07/19
A Technical Project Manager is required to deliver the integration of several chat applications and capabilities across multiple Defence infrastructure hosting environments at multiple security domains at both fixed and deployed sites.
What the specialist will work on:
- Management and Delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Work with Stakeholders to manage deployment of chat applications on hosting infrastructures.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of chat capabilities.
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed.
- Project manage all aspects of specific work packages.
- Work with Stakeholders to ensure design, delivery, technical build; testing requirements etc are managed and delivered.
- Working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign off at all stages.
- Develop stakeholder communication and management plans
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience as a Technical IT Project Manager in a similar organisation
- Experience of working with C4ISR or related applications
- Experience of dealing with remote groups of stakeholders and managing expectations and communications between disparate groups
- Knowledge and experience of MOD risk management and scheduling process
- IT literate with experience using project management tools and applications such as EPM, ARM, ADAM etc
- Ability to analyse and comment on technical design documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Chat applications
- Experience of working within a Defence related environment
- Experience of liaising with industry partners
- Ability to gather, analyse and present accurate, consistent message to senior management boards
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.