|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|REF:||Ja - 01 - TP_1534351348|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great position open for a Technical Project Manager with good background in SDLC and working in a Video/Media enviroment, to come on-board and work for a reputable global telecommunications company based in Cambridge. This will be a 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
* A strong understanding of the SDLC and the Agile software development methodology required.
* Previous experience as a Technical Project Manager in a Video/Media environment.
* Exposure to OTT video multi-device clients.
* Demonstrable experience of IT support of applications and services operating as *aaS.
* Ability to manage and monitor projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by scope, budget, and timeline.
* Develop project plans and dependencies between various development releases containing multiple features from both the client and 3rd Party Partners from initial development through implementation.
* Ability to chair technical meetings between the client's Engineering and 3rd Party Partners and be able to quickly diagnose issues and manage the issues to full resolution.
* Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement quick resolutions.
* Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with impacted parties to approve and implement agreed changes.
* Ability to plan and manage the deployment of multiple development releases on different environments.
* Ability to clearly document project risk assessments including impact and mitigation response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Engineer (FEMTO)
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Co-Ordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary