Technical Product Owner / Business Analyst
Ulster, Northern Ireland (Hybrid Working)
Great opportunity to work as Technical Product Owner / Business Analyst for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Northern Ireland. We are seeking an experienced, technical Business Analyst / Product owner to work alongside our Architects and Developers for a prestige client.
- Undertake analysis of complex business workflows and applications
- Define the delivery of features for a program of work by articulating user stories, writing functional and non-functional requirements in Azure DevOps
- Serve as the subject matter expert to the onshore and offshore development and testing team.
- Hold the role of Product Owner in Agile ceremonies and acting in consultation with and on behalf of our client - prioritising work
- Must have at least 3 years' experience in undertaking a similar role
- Must have experience in using Azure DevOps to capture user stories and track appropriately
- Persons with a development background preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products (Dynamics CRM/365, Share Point, Reporting (Power-BI/SSRS) or BizTalk) would be really desirable
- Must have excellent verbal and written English and be comfortable conversing with a client.
** To know more about the role in detail, please share your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com **
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP4/HANA Technical Lead
IT TECHNICAL AUTHOR /PROCESS ANALYST- CONTRACT-REMOTE
Location: London, England
Senior Test Analyst
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Incident Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire