Project People have partnered with a leading business in the travel and tourism sector in the search for an outstanding individual to join their team as a Technical Platform Engineer.
In order to apply, you must have:
- ITIL Practitioner Certification or equivalent experience required
- Experience of providing level 2 and 3 support to end users across an enterprise environment
- Inter-Personal, self-starter, adaptable, flexible, team player who takes ownership
- Demonstrated ability to interact with users to evaluate and solve problems and experience working across all areas of Technology to support a 24x7 environment
- Highly organised with strong time management and planning skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build and influence key relationships within the business
- Have a passion for self development and to proactively improve knowledge and learn from experiences
- Respond to client complaints/incidents quickly and confidently to ensure excellent satisfaction is achieved
- Be able to quickly build a rapport with people and develop strong relationships and have great listening skills
- A confident, positive and outgoing person with natural enthusiasm and the ability to be assertive when required
- Able to lead and manage change effectively. Readily and confidently leading and implementing change
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills across multiple stakeholder groups
- Effective communication with third party vendors and build strong relationships to maximise operational and commercial benefits
- Clear and articulate communication - verbal and written
Please get in touch ASAP.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.