BCBC Principal BI Consultant (Technical) - Contract - Remote Working
Leading managed services provider in the defence industry require an experienced Technical BI Consultant on an ongoing contract basis to work remotely.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
The role holder provides BI Analytics and Oracle BI business consultancy to our customers and has specific experience in supporting delivery, bids and pre sales opportunities. They may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
The individual will possess specific Oracle BI Cloud and reporting technical skills with a focus on the end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- An ability to design and deliver solutions for OBIEE and multiple OBIA modules in both sales and implementation environments is essential.
- An ability to design and deliver bespoke solutions for OBIEE and custom data sources is desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ OBIEE & OBIA full projectlifecycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy)
- Experience delivering data discoverer projects using Endeca and custom data warehouse design.
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of OBIEE implementation projects is essential
- Should possess people skills to develop rapport with customers, Colleagues, Partners and Oracle.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence at different stakeholders levels.
- Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to maintain strategic perspective while undertaking complex and detailed work, with proven ability to deliver results within agreed timescales
- Experience of OBIEE 10g and 11g implementations. Must have strong design and development experience across all OBIEE elements with a focus on monitoring and debugging ETL and ODI
- Experience of OBIA (7.9.6+) implementations. Must have experience of 2+ OBIA modules; HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects would be extremely desirable.
- Experience of implementing OBIEE/OBIA using Oracle eBusiness Suite data source
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of Informatica, DAC and ODI implementations with administration &development experience with multiple OBIA modules
- Knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse design for OBIA enhancements and new star schemas
- Experience of Endeca
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation and/or Applications Specialist
Experience of OBIEE 10g or 11g implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Upgrading to OBIEE 11g
- Experience of Informatica implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Data Warehouse Console (DAC) implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Oracle Data Integrator implementations for bespoke data sources
- Functional knowledge of the eBusiness Suite (HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects) would be extremely desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Hyperion Products (HFM, Planning, Essbase)
- Experience of BI Publisher
- Experience of Exadata/Exalytics
- Experience of Golden Gate.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Rohit.Chavda@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Project Consultant
Service Design/Transition & Readiness Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Functional Consultant - Data Validation (SAP
Project Manager (Data Archiving/Legacy Archive Strategy)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Reading, Berkshire