Technical Engineer - Azure
Location: Shepherds Bush, London or Witney, Oxfordshire - with remote working
Salary: Negotiable + excellent benefits
I'm recruiting for a fantastic company that is undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
You will be part of a team to provide day to day support/administration for the on-premise and hosted technologies and services (Azure Cloud Services) in the Tech Platforms area of responsibility.
- You will support the Head of Tech Platforms to ensure there is continuous improvement to the service catalogue, future designs and service operability
- You will be part of a team to provide day to day support for the on-premise and hosted technologies and services in the Tech Platforms area of responsibility
- Asset Management: maintaining and management of assets
- Capacity Management: managing services and component capacity requirements
- Metrics & Performance: track performance across the Tech Platforms areas of responsibility
- Managing and mitigating technology outages which can interrupt business operations
- Experience of providing 2nd and 3rd level support to end users across an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact with users to evaluate and solve problems and experience working across all areas of Technology to support a 24x7 environment
Hands-on administration of the following technologies and services in an enterprise environment:
- Active Directory
- Avaya Communication Manager
- Azure Cloud Services
- Exchange Online administration
- Hardware management including: servers, SAN's, networking infrastructure & end user devices
- Microsoft 365 with compliance & security modules
- PowerShell Scripting
For further details please send your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Linux Technical Architect - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Junior DevOps Engineer
Location: West London, London