|Job Title:||Technical DevOps Lead (Java/Jenkins/Kubernetes)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Security Cleared* Technical DevOps Lead, Jenkins/Kubernetes/Java/NodeJS/Python/AWS/Azure/ SQL/PostGres/ MapReduce/Redis/Informatica/BasisTech/Puppet, is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for an initial contract until 31st March 2021 (Home working).
We are looking for a Security Cleared* Technical DevOps Lead who can work closely with the existing product and management team to help build out internal & external technical capabilities and teams, as well as contribute to the overall technical direction with development partners, driving innovation at pace in our customers
To be successful, you will have the below experience:
- Experience in application & engineering development teams with a hands-on designing and developing but with a demonstrable deployment skillset. The ability to demonstrate skills in translating business requirements into a robust technical design, through to implementation. Able to meet deadlines at the same time juggle requirements to ensure the right resource is in place.
- Help the adoption of and be an evangelist in DevOps, Agile and SRE methods.
- You will be knowledgeable with full stack application development with experience needed in the following technical
- Back end development experience is essential and should include Java, NodeJS, Python
- Database design and development, sql, prostgres, mapreduce, redis, Informatica, BasisTech etc
- Solid knowledge & skills in cloud infrastructure, provisioning, management, optimisation, and support in AWS & Azure
- Experience of Software Design concepts such as OOAD, Design Pattern and UML.
- Experience of using and defining coding standards, as well as secured application development, documentation, release and configuration management and expertise in continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with solid experience using Jenkins.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Playing a role to support the customer in the adoption of planning and executing the deployment of regular release cycles.
- Solid skills in driving teams in estimating work effort, deciding on architectural approaches, and managing release processes (code repositories, versioning, release notes, UAT support etc.
- Ability to work with Application Development, Testing, and engineering teams both internally and externally.
- Quickly build deep understanding of the back-end business logic and architecture; to enable you to drive the overall technical direction of a given product, in the short, medium, and long term.
- Inputting into the product roadmap, advising on complexity, priority, challenges and constraints.
This is a multi-faceted role and we are looking for a technical all-rounder who is not afraid to get stuck in and help with whatever comes their way. This is a role you can mould with huge growth potential not just for you as an individual but also in being able to grow a team, taking technical ownership and supporting driving innovation.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. *the successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance, prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
ServiceNow Lead Application Developer
Lead Front End Web Developer
Location: West London, London
Lead Front End Web Developer
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Customer Experience Lead/CX Lead (CX Framework/CX Strategy)