|Job Title:||Technical Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Contract day rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Technical Delivery Manager
6 Month Contract - Start ASAP
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager on behalf of a leading communications company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. We are looking for an established Technical Delivery Manager with a background in delivering complex SI (System Integration) / Infrastructure projects. The role will focus on a mix of system-to-system connectivity, and software development.
As Technical Delivery Manager you will need to be technically astute and be able to manage 3rd party suppliers to ensure they are performing in line with SLAs and to coordinate releases.
You will be accountable for the technical delivery of projects and work packages through the complete IT delivery lifecycles, you will work with business owners, key stakeholders, 3rd parties, design, development, testing, deployment and operations teams.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced in delivering complex system integration / software development projects
- Technically astute
- 3rd party management, be able to push back and ensure they are delivering
- Prince 2 / Agile / Scrum / Lean / Waterfall
- Project reporting (RAG, RAID etc.)
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate with ability to solve complex problems and make decisions
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Be able to build relationships business-wide at all levels
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliver simultaneously
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required project management and technical experience then please submit your application on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.