|Job Title:||Technical Delivery Authority / Solution Architect (Nuage)|
|Location:||Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Technical Delivery Authority / Solution Architect (with Nokia Nuage)
6 Month Initial Contract
TDA / Solution Architect - A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Design Authority / Solution Architect with Nokia Nuage experience to join a leading Mobile Operator on an ongoing contract basis. You will be working on the first Cloud Core Network - this is a groundbreaking transformation project!
As TDA / Solution Architect you will be responsible for providing technical leadership and governance to adhere and deliver against architecture, technical and business objectives. You will be accountable for capacity and performance of the IP domain. In addition you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Define of technical requirement specification and work with the partner management/procurement team to contract the delivery of requirements.
- Support the technical domain lead to build and priortise 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
- Work with partners to manage the performance and capacity of the technical domain.
Skills and Experience Required:
- SDN Tech along with Nokia Nuage
- In depth understanding of delivering IP solutions in cloud environment
In depth understanding of IP/Transport Architecture and principles including SDN and SD-WAN
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Confidence and ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organisation to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- You will have provided direction large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
- Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Daily rate disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bid Solution Architect - Permanent - Security Clearance
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SENIOR NETWORK ARCHITECT
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Lead Pre-Sales/Deal Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
Lead Application Architect (AWS)
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
Infrastructure Architect - Pre Sales - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Exceptional Benefits