We are working with an innovative, forward thinking client based in the Berkshire area. They are seeking a Technical Contract Delivery Manager on an initial 6 month contract basis.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the vendor management process.
- Build and track specific performance against contract, instigating service improvement plans where necessary.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders establish and facilitate the provision of forecasted/demand information to vendors on a regular and accurate basis.
- You will provide support and input across the whole of the supplier/vendor management life-cycle, from development of partner strategies, through tender management to management of contract changes.
- You will have relevant technical expertise for the domain to objectively review and where appropriate challenge the partner statements of work and solutions, whilst utilising problem solving skills and collaborating at all levels.
- Proven ability to lead, manage, develop and coach individuals, to recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability.
- Have clear experience of domain with knowledge of technologies, frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement road-maps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes.
- Understanding of marketing led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience. Able to demonstrate working in a service orientated environment and the importance of this in product development. Will understand the end to end workings of our business and the impact of key trading and operational decisions
- Able to advise on and support the creation of strategies and visions with a proven record of translating these into operational plans that maintain a people and customer experience focus. Can demonstrate ability to adapt plans to changing needs.
- Will have a background on using insight and tracking performance to enable quality decision making, and will be able to articulate the benefits or drawbacks of such decisions
- Proven record of working in an ambiguous, fast paced delivery environment showing an ability to handle ambiguity and differing speeds of change. Can show being comfortable problem solving without knowing all the answers. Will be able to show experience of working across multi domains to take a more enterprise wide view.
- Will have clear experience of working in a role managing complex operations and changes whilst being accountable for their budgets and value realisation. Will have solid financial acumen.
- Background of working in a heavily partnered environment where delivery success is highly reliant on the capabilities of our partners and our ability to support and deliver those outcomes together.
If this role if of interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.