|Job Title:||Technical Change Manager (Mobile Telecoms) - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Technical Change Manager (Mobile Telecoms) - Contract - Berkshire
Leading mobile telecoms service provider require a skilled Technical Change Manager on an ongoing contract basis to be accountable for the governance of the E2E Technical Change Management process, ensuring that change management activities by the partners are controlled, monitored, and implemented with minimal disruption to services that are supporting the business
- Accountable for ensuring that Technical Change Management will provide the business end to end governance at the service level whilst ensuring best practices for change are consistently applied by all parties. This includes producing regular reporting capabilities to business stakeholders ensuring increased stability and insight activities are consistently applied.
- The planning horizon for this role is weekly to ensure that Technical Change Management is scheduled effectively across partners.
- Certified ITIL Service Transition Intermediate
- Experience of Change/governance Management.
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
- Experience with in the telecoms sector and ideally with RAN knowledge.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.