|Job Title:||Technical Bid Infrastructure Architect|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Technical Bid Infrastructure Architect/Consultant (Windows, VMWare, Virtualisation, Cloud, Network, Solutions Architect) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for permanent role, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant needs to be an Architect with experience of working across multiple high valued bids at any one time.
- The successful applicant must have experience of working on enterprise level, large scale, complex bids
- The successful applicant will be an Architect who has specifically worked on bids and has an Infrastructure background ideally with as many of the following: Windows, VMWare, Virtualisation, Cloud, Network.
- Must have experience of build cost model and able to liaise between Finance, Legal, Commercial, Technical & management teams.
- Broad & solid understanding and experience of designing and implementing major technical projects including public and private cloud solutions and transformation programmes utilising digital technologies.
- Has demonstrable experience in the production of infrastructure design collateral in support of complex bids, including the production of resource models, bill of materials and technical architecture documentation.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.