|Job Title:||Technical Author (Telecoms) - Berkshire - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Technical Author (Telecoms) - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Mobile Telecoms brand in Berkshire require a Technical Author on an ongoing contract basis, to work on an exciting new 5G & Home Broadband programme.
They are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to work with a range of stakeholders and technology partners to drive change as part of the Managed Service Transformation Programme. Reporting into a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for documenting procedures and work instructions.
- Write, edit and update clear and concise procedures and local work instructions, and any other types of documentation as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with software engineers/developers or other subject matter experts to gather the necessary information
- Explain complex subjects using appropriate language and format for the target audience including developers, system administrators and end users
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Manage the document review and approval lifecycle
- Technical writing experience within the Mobile Telecoms industry is essential to hit the ground running in this role
- ITIL and ETOM awareness
- Degree educated, preferably in English or a recognised technical writing qualification
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.