Technical Architect/Design Authority - Voice Services
Duration - 6 months initially
Contract offered on an umbrella basis
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team working on exciting new technologies which provide a platform for growth and agility. You'll be accountable for the leading multi Core Network Domain projects and working with partners to drive the delivery against architecture and business objectives.
- Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Define of technical requirement specification and work with the partner management/procurement team to contract the delivery of requirements.
- Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
- Support the technical domain lead to build and prioritise 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
- Work with partners to manage the performance and capacity of the technical domain.
- Build and manage excellent working relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs.
Skills & Experience required.
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem-solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- You will have provided direction large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
- Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Domain specific knowledge & experience:
- In depth understanding and demonstrable experience in 3G, 4G and 5G Core Network Architectures.
- In depth understanding of Voice Networks, IMS, SIP.
- In depth understanding of Telco Cloud Technology.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Designer/Service Architect - Operations
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Electrical Design Engineering Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Electrical Design Authority - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Full stack Developer (PHP development)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: London, England
Salary: Salary depended on experience