|Job Title:||Team Leader, Chief Scientist in Analog IC design|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Team Leader, Chief Scientist in Analog IC design - LONDON/CAMBRIDGE
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
The chief scientist will lead the analog IC team to conduct academic and applied research, advance state-of-the-art in Analog IC, and collaboratively develop advanced products and services with other groups in the company. The role's main responsibility is to lead the research teams performing research on Analog IC design, with responsibility to:
- Conduct cutting edge research in Analog IC design
- Collaborate with product groups in development of Analog IC technologies
- Collaborate with external partners in academia
- Participate in activities in academia and promote the work conducted in the team
- Help recruit and manage a team of analog design and layout engineers to contribute to the delivery of the analog IC.
- Interact with HQ in China to sync up on project requirements.
- Define analog IC product roadmap and delivery schedule.
- Analog IC product definition, architecture, design, layout and test to guarantee a successful product.
- Identify risks and issues along the course to ensure smooth delivery
- Creative and innovative. Able to convert an idea into a prototype efficiently, optimize its cost and drive the implementation
- Result driven and good communication skills. Able to work efficiently in a multi-cultural, multi-site, multi-language and changing environment
- Excellent root cause analysis and problem solving skills
- Focused, pro-active, motivated, able to work under pressure and to multi-task various algorithm development and development activities
- Open minded and able to learn fast
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team of technical experts
- Broad knowledge, versatile and hands on
Skills and competencies
- Proven experience in the field of Analog IC design is essential
- Be able to generate new ideas and innovate
- Strong research skills in Analog IC designing
- Proven experience in product development and project management
- Strong background in research communities and/or in the industry
- Team leader, Chief scientist, reports to Director of our client semiconductor BU
- Previous working experience in the high speed ADDA are critical
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure and Connectivity
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Infrastructure and Connectivity Design Authority - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
ERP Change Manager (SAP)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hook, Hampshire