Are you the right candidate?
Here are some of the characteristics of an ideal candidate - we know that the ideal candidate doesn't exist, so take a look through and let's have a conversation if you have are interested in this opportunity.
- Track record of growing engineers with a focus on mentoring, coaching and development
- Experience of designing, writing and supporting robust, large-scale applications in a fast-changing environment with rapid release cycles
- Experience of managing multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders in a complex, agile, matrix environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions in a clear and coherent way to different audiences
- Any background in IT is welcome (Software Development, Infrastructure, etc) !!!!
- Excellent career progression - the Company offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.