We are looking for a great Team Administrator to join our client, a world leader in their field. You will join the Head Office Legal team, based in their new contemporary offices based in a Central Berkshire location. Our client offers flexible working with collaborative digital systems, a competitive salary with benefits, exciting work and career progression opportunities.
You'll be part of a vibrant, agile in-house legal team providing commercially focused and efficient legal solutions together with risk management support across all areas of the business from property to procurement.
The team are responsible for a range of activities including:
- Delivering robust and legally sound contracts while ensuring effective contract management;
- Governance across all disciplines
- Dispute resolution and management
- Supporting the property team on all aspects of property acquisition, disposal and estate management.
- Dealing with a high volume of activities in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Quickly identifying and developing the skills required to provide effective support to the team and business
- Working within very tight deadlines and delivering to exceed expectations and add value while evolving innovative ways to improve
- Building relationships within the business and with shareholder contacts
- You will have the ability to build excellent working relationships across the board in a challenging environment
- Attention to detail is key
- Have the ability to be pro-active and to take initiative where required
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible and versatile
We are looking for someone who would like to expand on their knowledge, whilst having the opportunity to further learn and develop with a company at the forefront of their industry. If you are interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.