|Job Title:||Tax Specialist|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
This is an essential position within the Tax Team that will assist in reporting and forecasting, the identification & implementation of improvement processes, month end reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual compliance.
Not only will this cover Corporation Tax, you will also be required to build strong working relationships with other functions of the business. You will be part of a team of 5 and report into the Head of Tax.
What will you do:
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, taking full ownership of the preparation process
- Balance Sheet Review
- Preparation of tax reporting and forecasting
- Annual Compliance
- Preparing necessary journals each month
- Dealing with audit queries
- Identification and implementation of improvements to processes
Skills & Experience.
What skills will you have:
- CTA or ACA qualified (Or equivalent)
- Corporation tax compliance experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Deferred tax accounting knowledge and experience
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Drive and enthusiasm
If you are looking for a new adventure within a friendly and hard-working team, please click below to join the fun!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.