|Job Title:||Tanium Security Engineer / Tanium Specialist (SME)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Tanium Security Engineer / Tanium Specialist (SME) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Cardiff.
- Work as part of the existing project team to deploy and configure Tanium
- Provide guidance and recommendations on the best way to deploy and configure Tanium
- Assist the wider Security Engineering team with the maintenance and configuration of Security Tooling
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience of deploying and configuring Tanium
- Strong technical background with extensive knowledge of EDR configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security principles
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to actively manage workloads to meet business and department requirements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with IT and Information Security teams and the wider business.
- Experience of working within the Insurance / Financial sector and an understanding of the typical business processes involved together with the threat actors and their relevant tactics, techniques and procedures would be of significant advantage.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, host based firewalling, HIDS/HIPS, email filtering or Internet filtering would be advantageous
- Technical Information Security Certifications such as CEH, CISSP, etc
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Rewards Specialist (HR, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
First Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands