You will be responsible for admin, coordination and the creation of roles , advertising roles, work with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Specialists to coordinate interviews and applications, helping to ensure excellent candidate experience, and that the project flows as agile as possible.
- Experience within the recruitment industry preferential, with knowledge of the recruitment life cycle
- Proven coordination skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong with MS Excel
- Experienced with raising requisitions, and using an ATS/CRM system
- Strong collaborative skills
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Used to working within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.