Start end of June, early July.
Currently looking for an experienced Talent Coordinator to support a transformation project for a leading tech brand based in Berkshire. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong PA, Team/Recruitment/Project Coordinator background.
You will have the opportunity to work within an exciting HR programme and will be responsible for the administration and coordination aspect of the recruitment process. You will also be responsible for the creation of roles on their internal ATS (Taleo), advertising said roles, work with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Specialists to coordinate interviews and applications. Excellent candidate experience will be high on your agenda, you will ensure that the project flows as agile as possible.
- Experience within the recruitment industry is preferential, with knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Proven coordination skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Strong with MS Excel
- Experienced with raising requisitions and using an ATS/CRM system (an advantage).
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Used to working within a fast paced and continuously changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
If this sounds like the role you`ve been waiting for and you`re looking to hit the ground running, please send your CV to Simmone.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.