First class Co-ordinator required to provide an excellent service to our client community.
This busy role involves:
- Responding to all workforce queries regarding contracts, timesheets and payments.
- Processing all starters, extensions and leavers.
- Maintaining database ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
- Contract production.
- Validation of visas and passports.
- Ensure contractor's limited and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Ensure office facilities are maintained in good working order.
- Production of timely and accurate reports in Excel, and presentations in PowerPoint.
Applicants must have demonstrable co-ordination experience, advanced Microsoft office to include Excel Reporting and PowerPoint presentations. A confident and professional telephone manner is also required. The ability to multi-task is also key.
Generous salary and benefits on offer.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.