Location - Can be performed remotely
Ad-hoc throughout January & February - Will be performing up to 4 interviews per day
Rate - To £75 per interview - (this is to include pre-interview brief with manager, performing the interview itself, wash-up with manager and completed notes). The entire process is circa 1 ½ - 1 ¾ hours.
Looking for Talent Assessment Partners who have previously supported complex recruitment programmes, involving volume interviewing, and would work well in an fast-paced and innovative environment.
In this role you would have the chance to support a major UK tech brand, while demonstrating your ability to interview and work collaboratively with the business. You will be supporting various departments within the business, and will be required to manage the end to end interviewing process.
A large portion of your role will also encompass performing competency/behaviour-based interviews, so you will also need to be able to demonstrate proven ability to perform face to face interviews to a set framework, and in volume.
- A proven Assessment/Interviewing background, either agency/consultancy or in-house
- Strong knowledge of competency/behaviour-based interviewing
- Solid understanding of performing interviews face to face, and scoring metrics
- Ideally will have supported BAU and large scale assessment drives previously
- An ability to adapt well to change, and work in a highly complex environment
- Be a proven team player
- Have an ability to forge solid relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Be a strong problem solver
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.