|Job Title:||Talent Assessment Consultant - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Talent Assessment Consultant - Contract - Berkshire
Talent Assessment Consultant required on an ongoing contract basis by a leading Mobile Telecoms brand in Berkshire.
Great company who are currently going through a busy phase of transformation and need a Talent Assessment Consultant, ideally with a background in Occupational Psychology, to partner with senior hiring managers and business functions to manage and lead the end to end interviewing process.
- Interview / Assessment- Perform a good volume of engaging 'behavioural based' interviews in a structured manner and then manage the scoring and candidate pipeline/progression.
- Feedback- Manage and perform candidate feedback. Majority of the feedback sessions would be face to face but on occasion this would need to be performed over the phone.
- Note taking- Must be able to record detailed & factual feedback notes for audit purposes.
- To build good working relationships with hiring managers and peers.
- Look to offer the candidates and business excellent insight into each interview i.e. potential weaknesses, strengths, development opportunities etc.
- Previous experience of performing assessments, behaviour/competency based interviews or assessment centres
- Understand the approach needed for a complex people transformation, and likely challenges that could be faced.
- Must have excellent note taking skills needed.
- Ability to maintain a non-biased, non-discriminative mind-set.
- Manage the scoring and wash-up sessions with the managers
- Need to be extremely organised with excellent stakeholder skills up to Director level.
- Will need to be able to work at speed and maintain performance.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.