|Job Title:||Talent Assessment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Project People are partnering with a leading telecommunications giant in the UK who are seeking experienced Talent Assessment Consultants to join their business.
They are currently going through a really exciting period of growth and change and as a result require experienced Talent Specialists who are able to manage the end-to-end interviewing process and facilitate in-depth feedback sessions.
The roles are offered on a CONTRACT ONLY basis.
- Interview / Assessment - Perform a good volume of engaging 'behavioural based' interviews in a structured manner and then manage the scoring and candidate pipeline/progression.
- Feedback - Manage and perform candidate feedback. Majority of the feedback sessions would be face to face but on occasion this would need to be performed over the phone.
- Note taking - Must be able to record detailed & factual feedback notes for audit purposes.
- To build good working relationships with hiring managers and peers.
- Look to offer the candidates and business excellent insight into each interview i.e. potential weaknesses, strengths, development opportunities etc.
- Previous experience of performing assessments, behaviour/competency based interviews or assessment centres
- Understand the approach needed for a complex people transformation, and likely challenges that could be faced.
- Must have excellent note taking skills needed.
- Ability to maintain a non-biased, non-discriminative mind-set.
- Manage the scoring and wash-up sessions with the managers
- Need to be extremely organised with excellent stakeholder skills up to Director level.
- Will need to be able to work at speed and maintain performance.
Please apply for this position if you feel that your background and skillset are a match.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.