|Job Title:||Talent & Resource Partner/Recruiter|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Partner looking for an opportunity with an innovative company with diverse requirements. The position offers flexible remote and office working with great benefits such as a bonus scheme, 30 days holiday pension, medical cover, flexi benefits.
The Talent & Resource Partner will be responsible for supporting and delivering to the Head of People and Talent, working with managers and leaders across Resourcing, Talent Management, Organisational Design and day to day business change. Entrusted with an ongoing objective to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and leaders.
Fundamental parts to the role are as follows:
- PSL Management
- Building a close partnership with Master Vendor who will deliver against recruitment requirements, ensuring they meet timescales, and quality
- Managing talent and succession planning
- Partner with hiring managers well, ensuring they have their workforce have the correct capabilities
- Manage skill shortages
- Demonstrable experience as an onsite resource partner or within in- house recruiter capacity
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), databases ad in house systems
- Understanding of recruitment selection methods and techniques
- Comfortable building key relationships with external supplier(s)
- Good with admin, and IT literate
- Happy to operate in a hybrid way, from home and in the office
For finer details on the role please contract Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.