Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join one of the top 100 companies to works for within their London Head Offices. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of the Travel industry. Looking for a professional and experienced Talent Partner with the capability to screen video applications, conduct face to face interviews and work very closely with hiring managers.
- Looking for a professional recruiter to come in & hit the ground running, attract quality talent, allowing the business to hit their excursions targets.
- The ability to build good working relationships with hiring managers.
- To understand the roles, screen CV applications, recommend candidates to progress to interview stage.
- Conduct competency based interviews in a structured manner.
- Manage the outcomes and candidate pipeline/progression/decision making sessions with managers.
- The capability to source candidates directly.
- Talent pooling and pipelining capabilities.
- Sourcing quality at pace, building networks, use of referral schemes and social media platforms.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven recruitment experience.
- Ability to maintain a non-biased mind-set, and able to push back when necessary.
- Need to be extremely organised with excellent stakeholder skills.
- Confident and proactive.
- Will need to be able to work at speed and maintain performance.
- Able to work in a fluid environment and remain calm and composed throughout.
- Excellent note taking skills.
- Travel industry experience would be desirable.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.